Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hi, my name is Alison and I'm a procrastinator.

Procrastination. Such an aggravation.



I've added a new goal for 2014: stop procrastinating! Ugh, I am the worst at this. At school I would always wait until the last minute to do a project or paper and the quality would suffer because of it. Cramming before a test was very commonplace. 
Found this here. Thought it was too perfect.

Here is a confession...

My wedding was in late September... and I am STILL not done with my thank you notes!

I KNOW! It's awful! It seems like no matter what I tell myself there is always some excuse not to do them. 

  • Just got back from the honeymoon, need to settle
  • Need to get back into work mode
  • Need to get all my Christmas shopping done
  • Need to organize for New Years
  • Need to... need to... need to... get my thank you notes done!
No more excuses. That's it. I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't post my wedding pictures or do a wedding blog post until they were done - and I'm itching to. 
Many more where this came from...
So there it is. Airing my dirty laundry.
Hi, my name is Alison and I'm a procrastinator.

I found these good tips from the book 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Get Results in Your Life. Hopefully I'll get around to actually reading the book one day...

Yes, I realize there is a spelling error in this. I didn't write it.
 For more odd tidbits about me, check out my About Alison page in the top navigation bar.

xo
Alison

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete